Media Kit: Click Here

Media Kit October 2018

Jan 31, 2013

My sons first Delta Plane Darron WWT Airplane Shop {REVIEW}

Ready to teach your kids how to fly?

 

 

Daron WWT has the largest selection of aviation toys models and collectibles, and also serves the aviation industry, independent toy, & hobby retailers.

 

My son was lucky to get one of their best sellers the TT153 Delta pullback plane!

 


Once it arrived, my son became a pilot! He didn't leave it alone for a second. He enjoyed pulling it back and letting go. So did I, growing up, I traveled a lot espeically on Delta.

 So for me it is very special that my son is playing with a Delta plane. You can also get this cool Delta pullback plane or any other airline on their site. They also sell Cruises, Cars, Aviation, Space toys, Teddy bears, and a lot more!

Daron WWT has provided me with a special discount code for my followers to use on the website WWW.AIRPLANESHOP.COM, for a 10% savings, enter the code VALENTINE.

 

 

Also go like their facebook page for more reviews, giveaways, promotions, and a lot more :) http://www.facebook.com/kate.marie.5036#!/theairplaneshop

No comments:

Post a Comment