Media Kit: Click Here

Media Kit October 2018

Feb 20, 2013

Puccini Tie {Review}


When a man wears a tie, it is his fashion statement. It doesn't mean it has to cost $500. But you can also get a nice tie for your man for $15. Bows-n-ties.com has exactly what your looking for! I was so exicted to work with them and get this tie for my husband, because he loves it. Its the grey and white striped one. He wore it to work before yesterday and got so many compliments on it. No one believed it only costed $15. Bows-n-ties.com has a really nice new spring & summer collections by designers Chevalier, Puccini, Cavallieri, BlackBird, and several others. 16 new silk knit ties, bold plaid patterns, as well as a collection of cotton ties. One of the most popular colors this season is green, particularly mint and emerald. I can't to shop more on Bows-n-ties.com. For my father, father in law, husband, and son <3 :) 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment