Media Kit: Click Here

Media Kit October 2018

Feb 11, 2013

When did i EVER SAY NO TO CUPCAKES { SPRINKLES REVIEW}

AHH I JUST RECEIVED SPRINKLES CUPCAKE MIX IN THE MAIL. I AM THE HAPPIEST GIRL EVER. I CANT WAIT TO START MAKING IT. MY HUSBAND WILL BE SO EXCITED AS WELL. WE LOVE CUPCAKES. Sprinkles Cupcakes are handcrafted from the finest ingredients, including sweet cream butter, bittersweet Belgian chocolate, pure Madagascar Bourbon vanilla, fresh bananas and carrots, real strawberries and natural citrus zests. Topped with Sprinkles trademark modern dots, rich chocolate sprinkles from France or seasonal sugar decorations, Sprinkles gourmet cupcakes are a deliciously sophisticated update on an American classic. omG. For Sprinkles addicts on the go, swing by the world's first Cupcake ATM! In the heart of Beverly Hills nestled between Sprinkles Cupcakes and the brand new Sprinkles Ice Cream, the Cupcake ATM is continuously restocked day and night with a variety of freshly baked cupcake flavors and even cupcakes for Fido! I can't wait for my first to trip to LA, I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE I AM GOING.. THE SPRINKLES ATM :)


No comments:

Post a Comment