Media Kit: Click Here

Media Kit October 2018

Mar 17, 2013

Raz Baby {Review}

I hate when my sons pacifer falls on the floor and I have to go wash it over and over. Well thats not going to happen anymore. Razbaby has an amazing product! A pacifer that when it falls it closes it self. Unbelieveable right? Well its true. I had this sitution a million times so far and all i did was just watch how cool it was when it closed itself. The "Keep It Klean" Pacifer is great from 0-36 months. For $5 you honestly can not even buy a pacifer and a pack of wipes for cleaning it. So this saves you the money and also gets the job done without any problems! Come back April 1st, im having a huge giveaway with 15 companies, you might even win a raz baby pacifer :) Check out their site, here!




Countdown to my huge giveaway starts APRIL 1ST 2013

COMPANIES ARE A SURPRISE SO COME BACK SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: