Media Kit: Click Here

Media Kit October 2018

Mar 10, 2013

Snazzit Tutus {Review}

You obviously want you daughter to look adorable right? 
Looking for that perfect outfit can be hard but when you have a cute tutu you can never go wrong. Snazzits has created something to change up style for your daughter all the time! The little button covers are so sweet, my niece loved it once she saw it. I don't have a picture to show, but im sure when i see her again, you guys will be the first to see:) 
Check them out on Facebook
Check them out on Twitter
Check them out of Their Website
Check them out on their Pinterest
Check them out on Youtube





"The creation of Snazzits® has been an amazing journey that began with a dream.  The words "button covers" repeated over and over in my dream.  I thought it was very strange because I had never heard of button covers, so as soon as I awoke the next morning I began an internet search.  The first thing I found were covers made from construction paper by slitting the center and then wrapping the paper around the button.  At that very moment, my imagination kicked in and ran wild!

As a mother of two, I am always looking for ways to "snazz" up my children's clothes and still maintain my budget.  I thought, how neat it would be if I could create an interchangeable button cover that would work with my children's existing wardrobe. Since Snazzits® are so easy to use, children can attach and remove them on their own.  Now one shirt can have many different looks thus allowing children to express their unique personality and style.  Finally, because Snazzits® can be attached by the children themselves, they can trade them with their friends, creating even more possibilities.

We have recently added our Snazzits® Couture Collection, perfect for any princess!   Our handmade, one of kind tutus, headbands and bows are interchangeable with any Snazzits®." (This is copied from snazzits.net

1 comment: