Media Kit: Click Here

Media Kit October 2018

Mar 4, 2013

Think Fun Hello Sunshine toy 18 months {review}

Teaching your child to play hide and seek just became a lot more fun! Think fun is the one to thank. In the bed, In front of the door, Under the blanket, Behind my back, Under the table, Next to the chair, and on Top of my head, are all the places that my son and I have started to play with this cool toy! It comes with 18 double sided cards with 36 hiding places, a large plush sunshine toy, and instrcutions and parents guide. Now is your chance to buy this toy as it recently came out in February 2013. For $19.99 you can start to teach your child hide and seek and have fun finding sunshine together. This toy teaches gross motor skills, following instructions, and language skills. I love that now my 22 month old son knows what hide and seek is! Since we used this toy, we've been running around after the sun and my son started to say sun as well! So cute. I love how this toy already comes with cards to save time thinking where you can hide the toy. Think fun has a really great toys! Check it out :)
Watch the youtube video here! Click Here :)
 
Purchase here!  Amazon: Click Here :)
 
Purchase here!  Thinkfun: Click Here :)
 
Purchase here! Kazoo Toys: Click Here:)
 
Like on Facebook here! Click Here :)
 
Follow on Twitter here! Click Here :)
 
Pin on Pinterest here! Click Here :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment