Media Kit: Click Here

Media Kit October 2018

Aug 8, 2015

Summer 3D ZYRE Review

So, I have been traveling a lot since by baby was born back in January. It is so hard to travel with a car seat and stroller. I have had wonderful opportunities to test new products! Right before I started to travel. I got the Summer Infant 3d Zyre stroller. I have one other stroller called the bugaboo which I honestly dislike to build every time I need it. The Zyre is so easy to use, open, fold and to keep children safe from the sun. We live in the South West. So it gets VERY HOT! The strong is SO strong. What better way to keep my infant safe from the sun then to keep her fully covered. It is very reasonably priced. Took my husband only one time to figure it out! LOL for the bugaboo, it took over 5 times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment