Media Kit: Click Here

Media Kit October 2018

Mar 6, 2018

Full Time Hockey mom Status

About two years ago, I signed my son up for soccer. I felt like the average “soccer mom”. I was happy but he wasn’t.. He always made an excuse or gave me a reason why soccer isn’t for him. But I kept him in just so he can be in a sport. He would always be the goalie or stand in front of the goalie to protect the ball from coming in. I didn’t get why.. until we started to go to the Arizona coyotes hockey games, and he would get super obsessed with watching the goalies and learning about them. It was and still is his favorite position in hockey. He has become a pro in anything to do with hockey. If you like hockey and have it in your heart to speak to my son about it. I can garuntee one thing!! You will sit there for hours listening to him tell you history about hockey games, players, the upcoming games and all the current stats. We were lucky enough to meet a few of the players including Zac Rinaldo, Oliver Edman-Larson, Brandan Perlini, Tobias Reider, Kevin connatotun and obviously howler 🦊. Now don’t get me wrong! I’m not 100% my 6 year old will be in love with the sport enough and have it in him to go to the NHL (btw I’d be one happy mama) but as long as he can have this as a hobby and enjoy the sport, I’ll be just as happy that he’s happy. We go to as many hockey games as we can (probably 30 a season). He goes to skating lessons on Saturday and a little howlers team on Sunday. Soon he’ll join a team and he’ll be able to actually play real ice hockey! Here are a few of our favorite pictures ❤️

 Oh and the most fun part I need to plan a hockey themed birthday party for him! So if you have connections with hockey players that would surprise my son! Email me! I’m not even kidding I wanna make this the best birthday!!
 

 

1 comment: