Media Kit: Click Here

Media Kit October 2018

Sep 28, 2018

Its a Party! A Beech-Nut® Naturals™ Party {Sponsored}

Beech-Nut® Naturals™ has been in our home for almost 7 years now. When I was asked to hold a Beech-Nut® Naturals™ MommyParties™  Party, I was super excited and agreed right away. So happy to share this amazing brand with some close people in my life. I started the party at my house with few of my mommy friends and then brought the party to my closet daycare with both my children attend/ attended. They had so many questions about the brand and are so happy I introduced them to it :) Here are some of my favorite pictures from the party! Meet, Jamie, Jackie, Beth, and Larissa. They didn't mind being included in my blog :) We played bingo, made a couple of the recipes, and they got to take some gift bags home with samples and cute Koozies. 


















                                     








No comments:

Post a Comment