Media Kit: Click Here

Media Kit October 2018

Sep 27, 2012

A view from others eyes!


 I got engaged to the man in my life at age 17. I was still in High School, and I was wearing a beautiful big diamond engagement ring in school too! My Teachers, students, parents, and friends were confused out of their minds; no one had the guts to ask me what I was doing. No one understood what was going on, so there was a website in which people can ask questions anonymously called Formspring.com. All of my questions were, "what’s going on with the rock?", "is it planned?", "are you pregnant?", "who's the guy?” I officially went crazy!

     I dropped out of school and received my GED. I got married a few months later, I got pregnant 2 months after my wedding and now I am a proud mommy to my handsome 1 year old son, My husband and I are just starting out life and we still live with my in-laws. You may think I'm crazy but I’m happier than ever! By the way this was not a planned marriage. My husband just started to work, now I am going out there to find a job so we can get our own corner. If I had all day to write, it would be a 500 page book! We went through a lot of ups and downs with our parents.

I’ll continue in my next blog!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment