Media Kit: Click Here

Media Kit October 2018

May 24, 2018

Travel: Marvel's Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N

Marvel's Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. is an immersive experience that brings guests into the world of The Avengers. Welcoming all ages, guests are granted access to the official S.T.A.T.I.O.N. headquarters and taken deep into the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Guests are given access to an array of intelligence files while training to become an agent of S.T.A.T.I.O.N. On display is an extensive range of original props and costumes from the Avengers movies, such as Captain America's shield and costume, Hawkeye and Black Widow uniforms and weapons, and many more.
At the conclusion of the experience, new S.T.A.T.I.O.N. agents can purchase their personalized ID badge or shop for exclusive memorabilia in our 8,000 square foot retail store.

ENLIST NOW and start your mission!
20% off tickets Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. - 20% off tickets when presenting this coupon to Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. box office. Valid for up to 4 guests. $5 service fee applies. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Management reserves all rights.
http://usfamilycoupons.com/coupon.php?regionid=75&bid=13294&dealid=3215 .@usfg


No comments:

Post a Comment