Media Kit: Click Here

Media Kit October 2018

Dec 18, 2012

New yummy snack for the little one {REVIEW}


I had a chance for my son to try the newest, yummiest snacks ever! My Superfoods Company provided me with a few samples of their new growing product and I've got to say it was amazing my sons favorite was the Blueberry Banana Acai Granola Bites. He finished the whole bag in minutes. My Superfoods is a great company and I hope they come out to buy buy baby and shop rite (my two favorite stores) because I  know they will succedd. I will buy it all the time and I think you guys will too! 






What a great midnight snack for us parents but a great and healthy snack for your children during the day. My son is 18 months old now and eats like a little piggy. But these snacks are a great source of snacks. For more info about this great new snack please like mysuperfoods facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MySuperFoods


:)

*This product was provided to me by My superfoods Company, all comments and opinions are my own. 






No comments:

Post a Comment