Media Kit: Click Here

Media Kit October 2018

Dec 29, 2012

Baked By Melissa {Review}

Have you ever indulged your self with a yummy treat? Have you ever wanted a bite of something that you will never forget? Well heres the answer: BAKED BY MELISSA!




The first time I have ever tasted baked by melissa cupcakes, was when I went to visit my husband working in his office, I had to bring him something sweet and once I saw this beautiful bakery, I stopped in, got wowed at sight, and bought a 25 pack of cupcakes. Well now I had the chance to eat these yummy cupcakes once again. Baked by Melissa has given me the chance to review a lot of cupcakes, and I shared it with my whole family :) What's better than that? Their cupcakes are really special and you can tell by looking at their miniature size. I also had another chance at the Big City Moms event in Manhattan, where a sponsor of the event was letting exhibitors enjoy some yummy minis. I obviously had my few. 

    Mini Cupcakes with an extra yummy taste!
You need to try these cupcakes! They currently have 9 NYC locations. Visit one today and let me know ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment