Media Kit: Click Here

Media Kit October 2018

Jan 23, 2013

LALAALU {REVIEW}

My son has a lot of toys, and when I say a lot, mean A Lot!!!!!!!!! All different kinds, but the only toys he seems to play with are cars. I was lucky enough for LaLaaLu to send me a toy truck from Hape Toys that was featured in their December 2012 Kid Boxes. When this cute little truck arrived, my son was so excited- number one, because he had a new toy and number two because his mommy could play with it as well!

I enjoyed this truck from Hape Toys because it is very convenient and it's great for on-the-go. Hape has very good quality for their toys. Hape Toys truck is made of safe, environmentally responsible materials. They are perfectly sized for little hands and definitely encourage the development of motor skills and stimulates imagination. I am so happy that my son had a chance to play with such an adorable toy! 

 

Visit their website and check out the truck:)

 

http://www.hapetoys.com/p/hape-toys/early-explorer/little-dump-truckblue

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment